Monday, August 10, 2009

sensory overload

an unexpected trip to London resulted in a visit to MoDA and the current exhibition:

MoDA

MoDA

MoDA

MoDA
this was the well worn cushion on the bench by the entrance of the museum...
I wish I could have that on my sofa!
BUT, as is if all this were not enough, behind the permanent exhibition gallery
there was a very special corridor...with an installation by Deborah Bowness
- I absolutely love her work and this corridor was a feast for the eyes -

Deborah Bowness

Deborah Bowness

Deborah Bowness

Deborah Bowness

Deborah Bowness

Deborah Bowness

2 comments:

Meg said...

Some of Deborah's images look very "South Pacific". I love the top photo of hers.

Donatella said...

Meg,
they do, don't they? I love the woven pattern with the fan, I think I'd love to have a wall covered like this at home!