Saturday, January 11, 2014

Back Home

We spend a long "holiday" in the UK with my mother in law - who was in hospital -
so I am afraid not much wandering around or visiting places.
Also, the weather wasn't exactly helping us, but we've been lucky not to be flooded and we even enjoyed a few mornings or afternoons with clears skies and beautiful colours.
I look forward to going back soon - and I hope my MIL will be better too. It's been a tough period.

I hope 2014 will bring lovely thing to us all.


Dorset

Dorset

Dorset

Dorset

Dorset

Dorset

Dorset

Dorset

2 comments:

Meg said...

A long trip. I'm glad you had some moments of beauty. I love the wreath and the hedge row - so like from the picture books!

Cally said...

I'm sorry that your mother-in-law has been so unwell. I hope 2014 brings better times!